We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
~Robert Louis Stevenson

Sunday, April 7, 2013

We're here!!!

It was a loooooong day, but we're here! The flight was uneventful. I finished a children's book and cried at the end. I found a sequel to Wind and the Willows written by a current children's author. How amazing to have another adventure with Mole, Ratty and Toad. I cried at the end (the stewardess was nice enough to bring me some tissues).  Mom took pictures out the window while the light was still good. I would make some comments about that, but I was sniffling over fictional rodents, so I guess her thing isn't weirder than mine!

We don't have plans for tomorrow, so who knows!  We're pretty jazzed just to be here. :)

Aloha!


1 comment:

  1. No umbrellas in your drinks?
    Good timing ... yesterday was a "two umbrella day" here, and today only slightly better late afternoon.
    I know you are having fun!
    J xoxo

    ReplyDelete